(Français) Moteur essais RAT
The DH5000 is intended for driving the rotor of the Airbus Ram Air Turbine (RAT) and checking the equipment performance.
- The tool is mainly composed of :
- An adapter interfacing with the RAT rotor.
- A hydraulicengine with axial pistons of fixed capacity
- A supporting flange between the hydraulic engine and the RAT made from aluminium alloy
- 2 hydraulic hoses (HP and BP) : 10 m long
- A hose support
- Length : 800 mm
- Width : 600 mm
- Height : 410 mm
- Weight : 30 kg