Outillage de mesure RAT
The DH5001 makes it possible to proceed with hydraulic measurements of the Ram Air Turbine (RAT) engine of Airbus aircrafts and check the equipment performances. .
The DH-5001 is mainly composed of :
- A stainless steel chassis with caster wheels
- 2 connecting hose to the aircraft with relevant quick disconnects
- One feed cable coupled to the aircraft.
- A measurement table with associated instrumentation
- A load simultaion tap :: 30 cm3/ revolution
- Maximum pressure: 350 bars
- Filtration : 3 microns absolute
- Connecting hoses length : 6 m
- Feed cable length : 10 m
Measurement precisions :
- Digital flowrate in L/min: 0,5 % of reading.
- Analogic HP pressure in Bars : 1% of full scale.
- Oil temperature in Degrés : 1% of full scale.
- Digital RamAir HP pressure in Bars : 0.5% of reading.
- Digital RamAir speed in rd/min : 0.02% of reading.
- Length : 900 mm
- Width : 900 mm
- Height : 1200 mm
- Weight : 230 kg